As our Scrum Master (m/f/d), you ensure that we stick to plans and budgets. You develop roadmaps together with our project teams, prioritize tasks, bring transparency to communication and coordinate teamwork. Simply put, you make our operations boom! 🚀 Thank you in advance. 😎
Hi! We are NMY, an innovation studio for Mixed-Reality-Communication in Frankfurt and Montreal.
With our technologies we make other people's work and lives more colorful, more efficient, more exciting, more comfortable, more productive. With us, creativity meets Big Data, science meets art, B2B meets entertainment. Everyday routines don’t exist here.
Our clients are passionate thinkers, innovators, pioneers, trailblazers, uncompromisingly optimistic, and always on the lookout for the next big thing - which they discover together with us. Are you in?
Great work emerges in a great environment.
We offer you:
- You take on responsibility. You can and should shape our work - and you are not alone in this: In our team, everyone helps each other. Our values: respect, appreciation and trust.
- Speaking of trust: Trust-based working hours work for us if they do for you.
- With us, you will work for internationally renowned customers on a wide variety of projects. In this way, you get to know exciting people and areas, gain professional and personal experience, and expand your network. You will grow.
- Short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies. Everybody says that, but with us it's really true. (OK, that's what everyone says, but with us it's really true).
- Our office in the creative, newly designed Ostend district of Frankfurt, right on the banks of the Main River, offers state-of-the-art technology, cool toys and countless nice colleagues. Of course, you can also work remotely.
- It's important to you, it's important to us: training, workshops and team events are an essential part of your work.
Here's what you bring along
Your most important tasks:
- You manage projects from their end - and initiate their beginning.
- You bring all stakeholders to the table and create clarity on goals, deliverables, resources, budgets and timelines.
- You knock on your teams' doors every day: How are the projects developing, are there bottlenecks, risks?
- You shake up the Zoom-weary: Your meetings are clearly structured, to the point and lead to constructive decisions.
- You motivate our teams to achieve top performance in line with clear requirements.
You'll help our team with these qualifications:
- You have at least three years of professional experience as a Scrum Master or in agile IT project management in the software field.
- Ideally, you have a certificate as a Professional Scrum Master (PSM) and experience in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Team play or failure: We are only successful together. You understand and embrace this in your day-to-day work.
- You keep calm when things get hectic around you - and create order.
- You know Atlassian documentation systems like Jira and Confluence? A great bonus!
- If you're also interested in VR, AR, mixed reality and innovative technology, then we're a perfect match. 💘
Are you hooked?
Then send NMY founder and CEO Sebastian Demmerle an email with a short introduction - and your expectations.
What we stand for
Need - Users find themselves renewed through geographic inspiration and virtual stimulation - no walk in the park was more enriching than the NMY unseen tour
Mankind - People learn new skills, discover new worlds, systems and products - the desire for knowledge and products becomes an incentive in itself
The big Y - Yes, why the whole thing? Y is our Why. Because we can. Ingenuity, technology and wit, a little bit of love - what more do people and society need?