As Project Manager - Virtual Reality Production (m/f/d) at NMY you are the mastermind of our project road trips and hold the steering wheel firmly in your hand. You are responsible for budgets, schedules, tasks and steer safely through all turns so that the team reaches the finish line on time. In short: with you, things just roll. 🏎️🏁
Hi! We are NMY, an innovation studio for Mixed-Reality-Communication in Frankfurt and Montreal.
With our technologies we make other people's work and lives more colorful, more efficient, more exciting, more comfortable, more productive. With us, creativity meets Big Data, science meets art, B2B meets entertainment. Everyday routines don’t exist here.
Our clients are passionate thinkers, innovators, pioneers, trailblazers, uncompromisingly optimistic, and always on the lookout for the next big thing - which they discover together with us. Are you in?
Great work emerges in a great environment.
We offer you:
- You take on responsibility. You can and should shape our work - and you are not alone in this: In our team, everyone helps each other. Our values: respect, appreciation and trust.
- Speaking of trust: Trust-based working hours work for us if they do for you.
- With us, you will work for internationally renowned customers on a wide variety of projects. In this way, you get to know exciting people and areas, gain professional and personal experience, and expand your network. You will grow.
- Short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies. Everybody says that, but with us it's really true. (OK, that's what everyone says, but with us it's really true).
- Our office in the creative, newly designed Ostend district of Frankfurt, right on the banks of the Main River, offers state-of-the-art technology, cool toys and countless nice colleagues. Of course, you can also work remotely.
- It's important to you, it's important to us: training, workshops and team events are an essential part of your work.
Here's what you bring along
Your most important tasks:
- You manage projects starting from the end: What is the big goal, the vision? And how do we get there? Then you give the starting signal.
- You stay relaxed in stressful situations, deal confidently with customers and colleagues, and communicate project requirements clearly to all parties involved.
- You clarify the project scope, objectives, deliverables, resources, budget and schedule with stakeholders and clients. You track the development of projects on a daily basis and proactively address project bottlenecks, dependencies and risks.
- You motivate teams to achieve their goals and deliver on time with high quality.
- You organize, lead and conduct efficient meetings and make decisions.
- You make sure that our developers, designers, UX experts and a curious CEO are in constructive exchange and that their trades are aligned.
You'll help our team with these qualifications:
- You have at least three years of professional experience in project management and in the software industry.
- You have a good understanding of logistical aspects and software development.
- You have very good knowledge in agile methods and waterfall development methods.
- MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.) are easily mastered by you.
- You have a very good understanding and passion for Mixed Reality technologies - especially Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English.
Are you hooked?
Then send NMY founder and CEO Sebastian Demmerle an email with a short introduction - and your expectations.
What we stand for
Need - Users find themselves renewed through geographic inspiration and virtual stimulation - no walk in the park was more enriching than the NMY unseen tour
Mankind - People learn new skills, discover new worlds, systems and products - the desire for knowledge and products becomes an incentive in itself
The big Y - Yes, why the whole thing? Y is our Why. Because we can. Ingenuity, technology and wit, a little bit of love - what more do people and society need?