Project Manager - Unity Development (m/w/d)
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Project Manager to join the Unity development team in our studio in Frankfurt am Main.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to the given schedules and budgets. You will be expected to be able to plan and implement roadmaps, prioritize tasks, coordinate team efforts and ensure that the project is delivered on time and to the highest quality.
Candidates must have excellent project management and interpersonal skills. Good knowledge of software development pipelines, an expertise in applying the right development methodologies and using the appropriate tools are a must to maximize team productivity and increase process visibility.
- Manage project development from initiation to completion.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and clients to complete project scope, objectives, deliverables, required resources, budget, and schedule
- Track development daily and proactively address project bottlenecks, dependencies, and risks
- Motivate teams to achieve goals and deliver on time and with quality
- Communicate project requirements to teams
- Organize, lead and execute efficient meetings with effective decision making
- Promote effective and sustainable team and cross-team dynamics
- At minimum 3 years of professional experience in project management in the software industry
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of logistical aspects and software development
- Strong knowledge of agile and waterfall development methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Very good understanding and passion for mixed reality technologies - especially virtual reality and augmented reality
- Team player and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English language